profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Monday, January 15, 2007 @ 11:21 pm
Cosmetic

"& no one can be more aware than I am
that coquettishness at this age
only renders me ridiculous."

I do not understand the poem that Mrs Neoh gave us to do for Lit. But I kind of like the way the poet describes her vanity and the processes that the protagonist goes through to make herself look desirable for her "God of Passion".

Rambling.
___

How's life? It's a Moooonnddaay! Tomorrow's Tuesday, followed by Wednesday, then Thursday, then Friday, and finally, the weekend! :) Then comes the week of the tests. Darn.

Weather today... Fine? No actually. It was really cold in the morning then it became really hot and humid... then it rained in the afternoon really heavily but the rain stopped after a short period of time.

Why am I talking about stupid things like the weather?

Because the weather isn't stupid!

Let me tell you why the weather isn't stupid.

I dont know.

Oh gosh ok nevermind see what staying up late does to me. Kim stop it.

Mrs Neoh sportingly danced a traditional Cambodian dance for us in class today to get us all to respond. It was rather nice of her!
___

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE FINALE was awesome mannnnn!!! I'm so happy Benji won, even though we all knew the results even before the finale was aired on Channel 5. But OMG the dances were so fantastic, I loved Tranji's hiphop routine by Shane Sparks!! And the Benji/Heidi thing (I kinda forgot what they did but I rmb I loved it alot). Not forgetting the contemporary one that Travis and Donyelle did! AND SEXYBACK BY THE FINAL FOUR. That was brilliant! Loved the concept and everything!

I feel inspi(red).
___

Tiara says:
scary k!!!

Tiara says:
imagine seeing a thousand odd raving eyes,

Tiara says:
settling them on your faces, glaring, penetrating deep into the discomfort

Tiara says:
of your heart thats thumping past a hundred, beating out the nervousness.

Tiara says:
HAHHAHAHHA
___

Okay lovelies, gonna hit the bed now. Literally. (Just as Ms Seow 'literally' begged for forgiveness today :))

To all the sad people, cheer up! Things may not be as bad as they seem. :)

Kim was here!
___

"The God of Passion has his will of me
& I am tossed about
between humiliation & desire,
rectitude & lust,
disintegration & renewal,
ruin & salvation."

-End.